Ultrathin Solid Sheet
Polyvalley Ultra-thin solid sheet can be made as thin as 0.01mm to 0.5mm. Can be used for phone screen film, contact eyes, glasses, screen etc. Please contact us for more details information. Universal solid sheets overview: Polyvalley PC sheets are flat with excellent physical and mechanical...
Polyvalley Ultra-thin solid sheet can be made as thin as 0.01mm to 0.5mm. Can be used for phone screen film, contact eyes, glasses, screen etc. Please contact us for more details information.
Universal solid sheets overview:
Polyvalley PC sheets are flat with excellent physical and mechanical properties. Superior shock resistance as well as high elasticity makes them almost unbreakable. The PC solid sheet can be as clear as glass, but the density of PC is only 50% of glass, and is much more solid than glass. This is very important when high safety, long life expectancy and good light transmission are needed. The external side of Polyvalley PC sheet is coated with U.V. protection (can be on both sides if required) warranting resistance to aging due to atmospheric agents and UV rays. Polyvalley PC solid sheets are offered with 10 years warranty.
Polyvalley offer various special PC solid sheet such as diffusion sheet, frosted sheet, anti-scratch, ant-static,anti-fog sheets etc.
Our promise: As a professional Polycarbonate products manufacturer, we promise that all of our products are made of 100% new BAYER or GE raw material. And we give 10-year quality warranty
Very strong impact resistance, almost be unbreakable
Be cold bending, can be installed to any design free formation
Very high light transmission as glass
Good heat insulation
Light gravity weight, very suitable for installation
Double UV protection
PC solid sheets installation：
1) 10cm masking film around the sides should be taken off before installation. Only neutral glue could be used for sealing.
2) 5-10mm space should be kept on the connection part of two sheet in case of heat expansion. The space distance should be changed accordingly to different sheet length.
3) Masking film should be taken off immediately after finish installation
4) Expansion holes(1.5 times bigger than screw) should be drilled. Screw is banned to used for drilling the sheet directly
5) Screw can not be locked too tight in case of sheet breakage.
6) The UV side must be faced to the Sun.